13. DATA DESCRIPTION CONTAINED IN DATA FILES.
Closing the presentation of this earthquake prediction methodology
I think it is important to provide the interested reader with all
the raw data, acquired, from the monitoring site, in operation, till
the time of publishing of this book, so that he is capable of
testing all the techniques, presented, herein.
The following data are provided in data files, in order to
facilitate this test:
1. Map of Greece.
2. Geographical coordinates of the already installed
three (PYR, ATH, HIO) monitoring sites.
3. Dipole length, its azimuthal direction and used
polarity for the dipoles of each monitoring
4. Format of registered, preseismic, electrical signals
raw data at each monitoring site.
5. Data files of registrations from PYR, ATH, and HIO
6. Format of earthquakes catalog file.
7. Earthquake catalog file of the seismicity of Greece,
which took place from 1901 till the day
of publication of this book.
8. Format of data file of magnetic field.
9. Data files of the magnetic field variations,
observed, at the Magnetic Observatory of Penteli
Greece. This file spans for the period of time, covered, by the
the Earthís electric field in PYR, ATH and HIO
It must be stressed out that all time-references are in GMT time
I believe that, in the future, another scientist will improve this
methodology or even better he will find a much more effective scheme
for predicting earthquakes, based on deterministic methodologies of
the laws of Physics.
In case you need help Iíll be glad to answer your questions and
provide clarifications to any topic, presented, in this book. Please
do not hesitate to contact me.
Moreover, in case you find any error I will appreciate it very
much, if you report it to me immediately at my e-mail, so that I can
fix it in the next publication.
For detailed description of the data
BSc in Physics, MSc - Ph.D in Applied Geophysics.
8, Cyprus Ave.
156-69, Papagou, Athens
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No: 0030-2106522842, Mob. 6978880139